22 Nov We Are Grateful For…(Happy Thanksgiving!)
Latest posts by Thomas Minter (see all)
- 52 Week Money Challenge: Save $1,378 (+ $100 Bank Bonus) - December 4, 2018
- How to Make Money with Photography - November 30, 2018
- How This Side Hustler Is Building Community - November 29, 2018
With all the ‘cyber consumer deal’ noise out there, I wanted to take a step back and say “Thank You”.
Thank you for your readership, thank you for your support.
On this Thanksgiving, we want to open up this post to you. What are you grateful for? In the comments below, please let the Blogosphere know what you are grateful for!
I’ll start. I am grateful for Grant and the personal finance community. Thank you for teaching me that it’s okay to think differently about money. You have changed my relationship with it.
- You taught me that success isn’t about money, it’s about peace.
- The books you recommended made me take a step back and focus on what’s real.
- You reminded me that money is not the goal, time is.
Let us know what you are grateful for below…
Join Millennial Money Crew of 50,000+
+ GET A FREE 5 DAY "MAKE MORE MONEY IN LESS TIME" EMAIL COURSE