Blitz Win Cash is a multi-game app that boasts of being “10+ games in 1 app.” Play games for cash prizes, competing against the app’s more than one million players.
You can enter cash games with prizes ranging from a few dollars to $5,000. To date, Blitz Win Cash has paid out more than $50 million to its players around the globe.
This review will cover exactly what the Blitz Win Cash app is, how it works, and how to earn and withdraw real cash prizes.
Let’s dig in!
What is Blitz Win Cash?
A fun, multi-game app, Blitz Win Cash is an app that offers you a way to earn cash for playing fun, skill-based games.
Available game titles change, but Blitz Games consistently offers players 10 or more popular game options. Accessing all of these games within one app can save memory and limit the clutter of having to scroll through too many apps on your phone.
You’ll compete against players from all over the world. There’s a minimum cash entry fee based on the potential winnings, and the player with the highest score will win the cash prize. There are also free games.
How Blitz Win Cash Works
You are matched against players at a similar skill level. Initially, you may find it easy to win if you are already familiar with the title and you have no gameplay history. You would be considered a total novice and get matched against other beginners.
As you begin to complete more games, the “matchmaking algorithm” will improve. With every game you play, the algorithm gets better at matching you evenly against other players. This ensures fairness and a more enjoyable experience for everyone.
With additional gameplay, you will also be able to play Diamond League games and win shared prize pools.
Along with regular cash matches, you’ll find daily challenges, daily rewards, weekly contests to climb the leaderboards, and multi-player tournaments.
Game Options on Blitz Win Cash
The line-up of games has many popular genres, including card, action, and Bingo games.
The selection of titles is continually changing, but as of September 2023, these are the Blitz Win Cash games available for you to play with your iPhone:
- 21 Blackjack
- Ball Blast
- Bubble Shooter
- Match 3
- Tripeaks Solitaire
- Gin Rummy
Blitz Win Cash Earning Potential
The top-paying cash prize game is for a $15 reward. Other cash games are for prizes of $1 to $4. The Blitz games are all low-stakes to keep things light-hearted and fun; it’s not meant for the serious gambler.
For the $15 cash game prize, it’s possible to win it in two minutes. But that game is open to 5 players which would give you a roughly 20 percent shot of winning, and there’s also a $4 entry fee.
You could get lucky and win the $15, but it’s doubtful you could do it every two minutes on repeat — especially when you’re matched against other players of similar ability.
As with most real money games, skilled players aim to win more games than they lose.
When balancing out money lost and money won, you could probably average $3 to $5 a day in winnings or $90 to $150 a month.
Refer friends to Blitz Games Win Cash
You can also earn $2 for each friend you refer to Blitz Games, and they will also get $2 cash.
They must sign up with your referral code in order for you both to claim your $2 reward.
- Go to the Gift tab in the app (the fourth tab on the navigation bar).
- Select “Invite friends.”
- Select “Share code.”
Your friend will get their $2 cash bonus right away. You’ll get the $2 reward after they’ve authenticated their account with their cell phone number.
How to Cash Out Your Blitz Win Cash Earnings
You can cash out your earnings with:
- Apple Pay
You usually receive your payment within one week. The Payments team reviews all player profiles and game history, to ensure “global fairness” before payment is remitted.
Is Blitz Win Cash Legit?
Yes, Blitz Win Cash is a legitimate mobile games app that you can download for free in the app store.
In iTunes, Blitz Win Cash is considered a casino game and ranked number nine on the iTunes casino game charts. The app has an average 4.6-star rating (out of 5 stars) based on over 1155k player reviews.
The app developer, ESPORT NEWCO, is a French gaming company with headquarters in Paris, France. In the United States, ESPORT NEWCO has a Manhattan, New York location.
This company designs, develops, publishes, and operates a number of software and game apps related to casual, eSports, and competitive games.
Other ESPORT NEWCO games in the Apple app store include:
- Match3 – Win Cash
- Bingo – Win Cash
- Pool – Win Cash
Blitz Win Cash: Playing Requirements
Players who meet the age and residency requirements can play Blitz Win Cash.
In the app store, Blitz Win Cash is rated for players aged 17+, but the Blitz Win Cash terms and conditions state you need to be aged 21 or older.
In the Account Management section of their terms, Blitz Win Cash states:
“We require players to be at least twenty-one (21) years old to register an Account. The Application is not directed toward and is not intended for use by any person under twenty-one (21) years of age… If you are under twenty-one (21) years of age, you are not permitted to register an account.”
Additionally, in some locations (based on local laws), you may need to be older than 21 in order to be age-eligible.
Blitz Win Cash is available to residents in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union.
For cash games, Blitz Win Cash has a more limited presence. Cash games are available to residents of:
- United Kingdom
- United States — All states and Washington D.C. except Arizona, Louisiana, Montana, and Tennessee
Start Playing Blitz Win Cash
To get started with Blitz Win Cash, download the app from the iOS app store.
- Look over the available games.
- Play the tutorials and practice rounds.
- Save your account. Tap the user profile icon and then verify your mobile number. (This step isn’t necessary but this is a good backup measure — especially if you plan to play cash games. Saving your account ensures your progress or balance won’t get lost.)
For the Android version of the app, the process is much the same except you may not be able to win real cash. It appears that only practice or non-cash games are available for Android devices.
Pros and Cons
- 10+ game titles within one app, which saves screen space and hard drive (storage) space on your device.
- Very favorable player reviews. The app has a very high iTunes rating (4.6 out of 5 stars) based on over 148K ratings.
- Win real prizes. Win cash game prizes ranging from $1 to $15.
- Fair play. You compete in games against other players of similar skill levels, not against bots.
- Easy to cash out. You can typically receive your earnings within one week of cashing out.
- Play with your friends. Earn $2 for each friend you refer, plus they get a $2 cash bonus too.
- Responsive customer service. Blitz Win Cash is very responsive to user reviews in the app store and the app website, blitz-app.io, shares a number of ways to contact customer service and many helpful FAQs and resource articles.
- Age restrictions. Must be 21 or older to play. Many other cash games are open to players aged 18 or older.
- No cash games in some locations. There are geographic restrictions for the app’s cash games. Within the U.S., cash games are not available in AZ, LA, MT, or TN.
- Limited features for Android users. Cash games are not available in the Android version of Blitz Win Cash. Must have an iOS device for the best user experience.
- Limited prize offerings. Winnings are cashed out with the same method used to fund your account: PayPal, Venmo, debit card, or Apple Pay. The app is missing other popular, common rewards like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or Steam gift cards.
- Low monthly earning potential. Not necessarily a con, but if you’re looking for a side hustle app to earn serious cash then this is not the app for you. At best, you could earn $90 to $150 in pocket money every month.
- The top game prize is $15. Its highest-paying games pay out only $15 when other game apps may have prize pools of $100 to $200 or more. (For some, the cap on winnings and losses is a pro though since it keeps things light.)
- The winner takes all. In 5-player games, one winner takes all. Other games will commonly have a smaller prize for the runner-up, but here your odds of getting any cash reward are always one in five.
- No blockbuster game titles. Blitz Win Cash has many popular, casual games but it doesn’t have the big blockbuster hits like Roblox, Pokemon Go, or FIFA Soccer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Blitz Win Cash Game Available for Android?
As of the date of the article’s publication, yes. Blitz Game is available for Android devices, too. You can find the Blitz Win Cash game in the Google Play Store where it has only 8 reviews and a little over 1K downloads.
Based on the app’s limited description in the store and on the player reviews, it appears that cash games may not be available for Blitz players who play the Android version of the game. Cash games may be for iOS only.
Do you win real money with Blitz Win Cash?
Yes, Blitz Win Cash has paid out more than $50 million in real cash rewards to players for winning cash games and tournaments.
The withdrawal process is simple and straightforward.
You must have a minimum, eligible balance of at least $10 in order to make a withdrawal. There is a maximum monthly withdrawal limit of $30,000 per month.
Cash prize winnings are credited to you using the same method you used to fund your game account: bank account (via Visa or Mastercard debit card), PayPal, Apple Pay, or Venmo. Cash App and other digital payment methods are not offered at this time.
Most payments will be issued within one week. The verification process often takes longer for the first payment. For subsequent cashouts, it may only take a couple of days.
Can you play Blitz Win Cash without paying?
Yes, you can play Blitz Win Cash multiplayer games for free through Bonus Cash or Blitz Coins games.
- Bonus Cash: Free cash you can earn through promotions like the app’s Daily Rewards bonuses. Bonus cash can be used to enter cash games, but it cannot be withdrawn when you request your payout.
- Blitz Coins: Virtual currency used to play practice games in the app. They have no monetary value.
As an additional note on bonus cash, you can use it to enter cash games. Any cash prize that you win is eligible for withdrawal, but the bonus cash itself is only for gameplay within the app.
How do I get Blitz coins?
There are a number of ways you can get Blitz Coins, the virtual, in-app currency.
- Winning practice games (with a Blitz coin entry fee)
- As a bonus for funding your account with cash
- Completing certain challenges or game quests
- Redeeming a promo code
- Claiming your Daily Rewards gift
- Claiming your Coin Gift (offered every few hours)
Should You Play Blitz Win Cash?
Blitz Win Cash is a legitimate cash games app that features 10 or more titles in its collection at any time. You can play free matches or cash multi-player games for a chance at winning a prize worth $1 to $15.
Cash games aren’t available to players in all states, and the app is only for players aged 21 or older.
Still, Blitz Win Cash does offer a fair and fun way to play many popular game classics. And with the optional thrill of having a few dollars on the line.
If you already play Solitaire or bubble shooter games, or any of the app’s current titles, then Blitz Win Cash should be a very enjoyable choice.