InstaGC Review 2021
InstaGC is a platform that rewards you with instant gift cards for small tasks you perform.
It’s a great way to make money online for completing surveys, watching videos, testing apps, and doing other tasks than usually take no more than 15 minutes.
While many other sites reward you for completing surveys, InstaGC has some advantages which I will be looking at in this post.
How Do You Make Money on InstaGC?
To start earning with InstaGC, you will need to create an account with them. Getting started is a straightforward process and should only take a couple of minutes.
Once you have an account set up, you can find many different offers that InstaGC has.
For each completed task, you will earn points. These points can later be redeemed for instant free gift cards of your choice or prepaid card, Bitcoins, and PayPal.
InstaGC has many offers for you with a list that is constantly growing. Here’s how you can make money with InstaGC:
- Completing Surveys: Surveys are sourced from three different providers: TheoremReach, LiveSample, and Your Surveys. You can take as many surveys as you have available each day – and earn points for completing them. You will need to complete several screener questions to qualify for each survey – and most surveys will pay you between 2 and 105 points.
- Testing Apps: Like trying out new apps? By doing so with InstaCG, you can get quite a few rewards. Choose apps that are free to download, of course – otherwise, you’ll probably pay more than you earn. How much you earn will depend on the time required to complete the test – but it often pays better than surveys.
- Figure-Eight Tasks: Another easy way to earn points is by completing Figure Eight tasks. That means you’re given a set of instructions, and you have to complete them to earn the points.
- Testing Products: You can also earn points by testing products and services, but many of these will require a purchase. It’s probably worth doing that only if you were planning on making that purchase regardless.
- Visiting Websites and Searching the Web: You can also instantly collect points for visiting websites, which is a very quick way to earn extra points.
- Watching Videos: This is probably the easiest way to make money with InstaGC – but you won’t earn as many points as you would completing other tasks. You can earn bonuses for watching a certain number of videos per week – and there are several video providers from which to choose. Some pay more than others – the better-paying videos are AceWall, HyprMX, and Hideout.tv.
- Referring Friends: Finally, you can also make money by referring friends to InstaGC – and you earn 10% of the points they earn.
How Do I Sign Up For InstaGC?
It is free to sign up for InstaGC. Everyone over 18 years old can join the platform and start earning. Teenagers from 13 years of age can join the platform with permission from their parents.
To sign up, you will have to go to their website and click the sign-up button. There you can fill in your information or choose to sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google account.
Not only is signing up free, but you will also actually get points for it: InstaGC awards everyone with 10 points just for signing up.
Alternatives to InstaGC
Swagbucks is another platform that allows you to earn points for completing surveys and other tasks online. The points can be redeemed as cash to PayPal or gift cards. 100 SB points are equal to $1.
They also offer cashback when shopping online through them as well as many coupon codes for many online shops, including Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart. Swagbucks also has a mobile app that allows you to complete tasks on the go and collect points wherever you are.
InboxDollars gives you an easy way to earn money online. They have been in operation since 2000 and have paid over $56 Million to their members so far.
Besides the many ways to earn money, such as watching videos and completing surveys, InboxDollars also offers contests and promos, where you can win cash and free samples. Unlike other online survey platforms, InboxDollars does not give you points. They give you dollars. It is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, so you can be sure it is not a scam.
Ibotta gives you cashback whenever you shop with them. You can shop both online and in brick and mortar stores to get your rewards.
With over 300 retailers in their portfolio, Ibotta can help you save money every time you spend it. If you shop in-store, you will have to submit a picture of your receipt, and you will receive cash to your Ibotta account within 48 hours. Now you can also connect your loyalty cards from certain retailers to earn cashback without sending receipts.
PrizeRebel is a website that rewards all of its members for taking surveys, trying products, or signing up for specific sites.
Every time you complete a task, you will earn points that can be redeemed as cash via PayPal, game codes, or gift cards. PrizeRebel has five account levels ranging from Bronze to Diamond. You can move up the levels by collecting more points.
For example, it will take you 1000 points to move from bronze to silver level. Different levels will have different referral rewards; this is when you refer your friends to join.
These are the levels and perks that come with them:
- Bronze (Entry-level, you will receive 15% from referrals)
- Silver (Requires 1000 points to reach with referrals earning you 20%)
- Gold (4500 points to reach, 25% from referrals, automatic price processing, 1% special bonus, and 1% prize discount)
- Platinum (10000 points to reach, 25% from referrals, automatic price processing, 2% special bonus, and 2% prize discount)
- Diamond (16000 points to reach, 30% from referrals, automatic price processing, 3% special bonus, and 3% prize discount)
Best Side Hustles for 2021
If you're looking for how to get started earning cash on top your 9-5, you're in luck! We just published our completed guide "The Best Side Hustles for 2021." It features our top 23 side hustles that can earn anything from a little extra spending money to thousands of dollars per month! Just enter your e-mail below and we'll send you the full guide!
Thank you! Please check your e-mail inbox now to receive the The Best Side Hustles for 2021 guide!
When it comes to earning gift cards and making money from home, Earnably is another site that’s worth trying. Earnably is very similar to InstaGC and is often considered to be one of its main competitors.
I often get asked whether Earnably is legit – and I get that. Any site that promises to pay you money for doing things like watching videos and downloading apps may sound a little suspicious. But Earnably is legit.
One of the main red flags for a cashback and rewards site is when it charges users money for signing up or taking part in surveys – and Earnably doesn’t do that.
Earnably offers a free membership and many tasks to complete and get paid for. Earnably has quite a good reputation among cashback and rewards websites – and could also be a good way to earn some extra cash.
How Much Are InstaGC Points Worth?
One InstaGC point is equal to $0.01, with 100 points equalling to $1. The number of points you can earn every day depends on how much time you are willing to invest. InstaGC claims that some of their members make 500 to 2,000 points in a day. That’s $5 – $20 every day.
You can redeem your points by choosing one of their many gift cards or get cash through PayPal, like Bitcoin, or a prepaid card. While gift cards come without a fee, cash payouts will have 15-25 points fee. The value of the gift cards starts at as little as $1 or 100 points, which is the lowest minimum for payout we’ve seen.
Is InstaGC A Legit Site?
One question I often get asked is whether InstaGC is even legit, and whether you can even trust a site like InstaGC to pay you for things like watching videos and taking surveys.
Yes, InstaGC is one of the older online side hustle sites and is operating since 2011. With some years of experience, a significant number of satisfied customers, and over 200,000 likes on Facebook, it is safe to say that InstaGC is a legit site.
InstaGC does not have an app yet, but their website is mobile-friendly and works just fine on any browser on your smartphone or tablet. (check this out for the best survey apps if you prefer to download an app on your phone!)
How can I get free gift cards fast?
InstaGC offers a great way to earn extra cash and get fast gift cards, but it’s not the only way.
In fact, there are so many other sites that offer generous gift card rewards — and I’ve listed a few of the main ones for you already.
It’s always a good idea to try different platforms and choose which ones work the best for you. For an extensive list, you may want to check my post on 21 ways to get free gift cards.
Earn Extra Cash With InstaGC
To sum up, InstaGC might not have the highest payouts for certain tasks, but their advantages are quite strong. The biggest pro is the amount and variety of tasks you can complete — meaning that it shouldn’t get repetitive, and can also be quite fun (after all, who doesn’t like getting paid for watching videos?).
The main problem with many survey sites can be the low qualification rate. They often look for people with very specific profiles — which means you usually don’t even get to the main survey that you would get paid for. Since InstaGC offers so much more than just surveys, you will not have that problem here.
Another advantage is a super low redemption minimum of only $1. Here, you don’t need to wait for your points to pile up before you can get your reward.
With all that said, InstaGC is an easy and fast way to make some extra cash. You won’t get paid hundreds of dollars, but over time the money you make can definitely add up to a nice sum — and every extra dollar counts.
Plus, you get 10 points just for signing up, so if you’re looking for an easy way to earn money online, InstaGC might be worth a go.