Getting a free $25 sign-up bonus isn’t as difficult as it may seem. Today, many apps and websites pay people to sign up as an incentive to grow their customer base.
The trick is learning how to get the sign-up bonuses, and fortunately, it’s not as hard to qualify as you think. Many apps require next to nothing except downloading the app and creating an account, while others require specific tasks to earn the bonus.
Listed below are the best $25 sign-up bonus offers right now. These apps offer simple ways to make money fast while providing lifelong benefits, including saving money, investing, and budgeting.
Best $25 Sign-Up Bonus Offers Right Now
Here are 18 apps that will give you $25 (or more) simply for signing up:
- M1 Finance
- Opinion Inn
Rakuten is a cashback shopping app that pays you to shop. Each time you shop at a partner store, you earn cash back in the increment stated on the offer. Of course, you must shop through Rakuten to get the cash back, but you can easily do this through the app or by downloading the Rakuten browser extension.
How To Earn the Rakuten Sign-Up Bonus:
To get the Rakuten $30 welcome bonus, do the following:
- Create a Rakuten account
- Spend at least $25 before taxes at a partner store within 90 days of signing up
Upromise pays you cash rewards on purchases made with your Upromise Mastercard and sends those rewards to your linked checking, savings, or 529 savings plan. It’s a free program to help families save for college. A 529 plan isn’t required but can help further your efforts to save for college. As a bonus, Upromise pays up to $30 when you sign up.
How To Get Your $25 Sign-Up Bonus:
- Sign up on the Upromise registration page
- Confirm your email, and you’ll receive a $5.29 bonus
- If you link an existing 529 plan, you’ll also receive a $25 bonus
When you sign up for Ibotta as a new user, you’ll earn a $10 bonus.
Here’s how To Earn the Ibotta Sign-Up Bonus:
- Download the Ibotta app
- Create a new account
- Spend at least $30 at a partner retailer
- Earn your $10 bonus
Sign-Up Bonus: $5
Ibotta gives you cash back every time you shop – with some retailers offering up to 30%!
4. M1 Finance
M1 Finance is an online broker that makes investing simple and affordable. You can invest commission-free and create your own portfolios based on your financial goals. You can build your own portfolio or use pre-built portfolios and take advantage of M1’s automatic rebalancing to keep your portfolio on track.
M1 Finance offers much more than a $25 sign-up bonus. For example, if you transfer an existing investment account and open the same type of account with M1, you’ll earn up to $2,000 back.
How To Get the M1 Finance Sign-Up Bonus:
- Open an identical account to what you have now, but with M1
- Verify your credentials within 60 days by providing proper documentation
- Receive your bonus based on the amount you transfer
- $250 for deposits of $100,000 to $249,999
- $500 for deposits of $250,000 to $499,999
- $1,000 for deposits of $500,000 to $999,999
- $2,000 for deposits of $1,000,000 or higher
TradeStation is an online brokerage account where traders can trade stocks, ETFs, futures, crypto, IPOs, and options. They offer zero commissions on stocks, options, and futures and a nice sign-up bonus for new users.
To get the bonus, all you need to do is:
- Sign up for a new TradeStation account
- Fund your account
- Claim your $10 bonus in cryptocurrency
Acorns is a micro-investing app that lets you invest your spare change or invest in any increment you want. To make it easy, you can set up automatic purchase round-ups, so you invest a little every time you spend money but don’t notice the difference because it’s spare change.
When you sign up for a new Acorns Invest account, you can earn a $10 bonus. In addition, Acorn runs monthly promotions to encourage current customers to refer friends. You can earn $100 or more depending on the month’s promotion.
How To Get the Acorns Sign-Up Bonus:
- Sign up for a new Acorns Invest account
- Deposit at least $5 in the account
- Earn your $10 sign-up bonus
Price: $3 per month
Easily save & invest in the background of life. Invest your spare change, save for retirement, spend smarter, earn more, and grow your knowledge.
MyPoints is a get-paid-to site that pays members to shop and answer surveys. Members earn as much as 40% cash back on their purchases, and they also have access to exclusive coupons and savings. They work with the top stores, including Walmart, Target, Amazon, and Home Depot.
For each purchase you make or survey you answer, you’ll earn points you can redeem for PayPal cash or gift cards to your favorite stores.
When you sign up for a new account, you’ll earn a free $10 bonus. Here’s how:
- Join MyPoints by providing your email address and a created password
- Create your profile
- Make a purchase of at least $20 through the MyPoints portal within the first 30 days
- Earn your $10 reward
MyPoints pays you when you shop online at your favorite retailers and delivers the rewards through free gift cards.
Payoneer is a digital payment platform for freelancers and small businesses. You can send and receive payments to/from businesses and clients. In addition, you can transfer your funds to your local bank for a small fee. Aside from the sign-up bonus, you can also receive a $25 bonus for every friend you refer, and your friend gets the bonus too.
Here’s How to Get Your $25 Sign-Up Bonus:
- Sign up for an account on the Payoneer sign-up page
- Provide your information, including your email and created password
- Verify your email address
- Receive your $25 sign-up bonus
Robinhood is an online discount broker that makes investing simple, even for beginners. They were one of the first platforms to offer commission-free trades and allow the purchase of fractional shares.
Robinhood is a great platform for beginners or experienced traders. They provide plenty of guidance with investing and don’t require a minimum amount to be invested.
As a reward, Robinhood pays new users in free stock. Here’s how to get it:
- Download the Robinhood app
- Create an account
- Link your bank account to Robinhood
- Earn your reward, which is money toward a stock of your choosing from 18 top companies
You must keep the stock for at least three business days. After that, you can keep or sell it and use the proceeds how you want. The stock value is between $5 and $200 and is randomly chosen; however, Robinhood states that 98% of the rewards are between $5 and $10.
Robinhood makes investing simple with their mobile app. You'll also trade commission-free, and can start building your portfolio with just $1. Use our link to earn up to $200 in free stock.
The Drop app pays you to shop at thousands of partner stores. Drop pays in points, but you can redeem the points for cash or gift cards. You can also earn points on Drop for playing games, and monthly bonus points Drop offers.
To start your earnings, Drop pays a sign-up bonus of free 5,000 points. Here’s how to get them:
- Sign up for a Drop account
- Link your debit or credit card to the app
- Make your first purchase
- Earn 5,000 free points
drop: Next Level Rewards
Use code 'DROPPARTNER10' to earn a $10 bonus after earning your first 1,000 drop points!
SoFi now offers online banking with no account fees and early access to your direct deposits. Using your SoFi debit card at local establishments, you can earn up to 15% cash back on your purchases. In addition, enjoy no-fee overdraft coverage and earn an APY as high as 2.5% if you set up direct deposit.
In addition, if you set up direct deposit, you can earn a cash bonus of up to $300 for opening an account.
How To Earn a Sign-Up Bonus with SoFi:
- Sign up and open a new banking account at SoFi
- Set up direct deposit into your new SoFi account
- Let your first direct deposit happen
- Earn a bonus of $50 for deposits of $1,000 to $1,999, $100 for deposits of $2,000 to $2,999, and $300 for deposits of $5,000 or higher
Oxygen is the latest online mobile bank. You bank through the Oxygen app, pay no monthly fees, and don’t have to meet minimum monthly balance requirements. In addition, they work with the Allpoint ATM network, which is significant, and if you use your Oxygen Visa debit card, you can earn cash back on your purchases.
Oxygen’s goal is to make banking more accessible and cheaper for everyone. In addition, they offer referral bonuses that you and your referrer earn when signing up for an account. Here’s how to earn your $10 to $50 bonus (currently $10, but it changes)
- Open an Oxygen account using a referral link
- Deposit at least $200 in your account
- Make at least five purchases with your Oxygen debit card
- Earn your $10 bonus
Oxygen is a San Francisco-based fintech company that provides personal and business bank accounts through its mobile banking app. It focuses on delivering low-fee, high-interest-paying accounts.
Coinbase is a cryptocurrency exchange. You can buy, sell, and store cryptocurrency on this platform. In addition, if you sign up on Coinbase, you’ll earn more than a $25 sign-up bonus, as they offer up to $200 in bonuses for new clients.
- Sign up and create your first Coinbase account
- Buy your first cryptocurrency through Coinbase
- Spin the Coinbase wheel of rewards
- Receive a cash or Bitcoin reward and earn $3 to $200
You may also earn an additional $5 in bitcoin when opening your account and making your first purchase as a part of their new user incentive.
Unifimoney is a money management app. You can manage your checking account, invest in securities, and buy cryptocurrency in the same app. The checking account pays a higher APY of 0.20%, and they’ll also help you save money on things like insurance and loans.
Unifmoney offers more than a $25 sign-up bonus. New users can earn as much as $5,000 in free bitcoin with a new account. The amount you receive depends on how much you invest.
- Sign up for a Unifmoney account
- Deposit at least $1,000 to get a bonus, but the more you deposit, the higher the bonus you get
15. Opinion Inn
Opinion Inn is a market research survey site that pays members to provide their opinion. The surveys vary in length, but longer surveys that take 20 to 30 minutes can pay as much as $100. To qualify for surveys, you must complete your profile with as many details as possible to increase your chances of qualifying for surveys.
Opinion Inn offers a $10 sign-up bonus for new users. Here’s how to get it:
- Sign up for a new account
- Complete your profile
- Verify your email
- Receive your bonus
BeFrugal is a cashback site that pays you to shop. You can earn up to 40% back on purchases at over 5,000 stores. They pay out fast via many methods, including PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, or gift cards. There aren’t any confusing points to redeem either; you earn cash for each eligible purchase.
To make it even better, BeFrugal offers a $10 bonus to new users. Here’s how:
- Sign up for a new BeFrugal account
- Make your first purchase
- Earn the $10 sign-up bonus
Sign up with BeFrugal and you earn an automatic $10 sign up bonus. Invite friends and earn even more! Start earning cashback today with BeFrugal.
Fusion Cash is a get-paid-to site that pays you for microtasks. You can earn money to watch videos, complete small tasks, play games, and download apps. The more tasks you complete, the more money you’ll earn.
As a bonus for signing up, Fusion Cash pays new members $5. Here’s how:
- Register for a new account
- Provide your username, password, email, and zip code
- Verify your email
- Collect your bonus
Tada is an app that pays you to buy groceries. So why not earn cashback on something you must buy? They pay cashback on the most needed household items and often on name brands. You can also earn cashback by shopping online at top retailers like Macy’s, Home Depot, Amazon, eBay, and Best Buy.
Tada is also paying new members up to a $20 sign-up bonus. Here’s how to get it:
- Sign up for a new Tada account
- Scan your first three receipts for in-store purchases and earn $10
- Download the Tada app and link your merchant account to an existing store and earn $5
- Add a qualifying item to your list on Tada, then scan your receipt showing proof of purchase and earn a $3 bonus
- Add other qualifying items to your list on Tada and scan the receipt showing proof of purchase and earn a $2 bonus
You can also earn a $10 bonus if you only shop online. You’ll earn the bonus after you spend $25 in the Tada app.
Tips to Get $25 Sign-Up Bonuses
Knowing how to get the most out of your $25 sign-up bonus is important to max out your earnings. Here’s how.
- Diversify your sign-up bonuses. Look in all areas where you might earn a bonus, like bank sign-up bonuses, credit cards, apps, and investing platforms.
- Choose the app or program you’ll use the most so you can earn the sign-up bonus.
- Read the fine print to make sure you reach the threshold of getting the sign-up bonus, such as if you have to make a certain size purchase or deposit.
- Check back often as companies change their sign-up bonuses, sometimes making them even better than before.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Does a Website Pay You to Sign Up?
It seems strange that websites would pay you to sign up, right? Apps and websites do this to get more business. Are you more likely to sign up for an app that offers a sign-up bonus or one that doesn’t? You have nothing to lose in trying the new app, right? If a company is willing to pay you, chances are you’ll try it rather than writing it off as yet another app you don’t need.
How Can I Make $25 Right Now?
To make $25 right now, you can sign up for one or a few of the apps listed above. However, be careful; some investing and cash-back apps require you to make a specific purchase or a certain size investment before they’ll pay the bonus.
If you need $25 immediately, look for apps that pay a bonus immediately, as many do. Always read the fine print to see what they offer and require.
How Can I Get a Free Sign Up Bonus?
Most sign-up bonuses are free, but you might have to do some activity on the app to get it. So while it’s free because you don’t have to pay any money, you might have to sign-up, make a purchase, invest or deposit money.
The key is to find apps that offer free bonuses without you doing anything except signing up for it. Most apps, however, will require some sort of activity to make it worth it to pay the bonus.
What Apps Give You Free Money Instantly?
There aren’t apps that give you free money instantly. Usually, you have to do some work to get the money. For example, you can earn free money by taking surveys on survey site apps like MyPoints or Survey Junkie, or you can earn cashback on purchases made through the Rakuten app.